Tuesday 25 August 2009

Lift Up Your Eyes 23

Picking up where I left off in April when the chest pains got the better of me I shall be posting again but a little bit at haphazard intervals depending on whether I can sort out the problems with my old camera as I have lent my best camera to my son for his trip to Japan.

Just a few doors down the road from Supasave is Fellini's Italian Restaurant which provides a real feast for the eyes if you raise them up from the windows at ground level. I am not sure what the carved stonework is but a future series I am thinking of doing will look at the various types of stonework that you can find in buildings around York, a sort of geological tour of the city. Watch this space as the saying goes. I might also do it as a mapped walking tour on my web site at jollygreenp.co.uk .

No comments: