Wednesday 11 March 2009

Royal Mail Van Passing The Lighthorseman


I am more and more convinced that the present Labour goverment are clandestine members of the Conservative party. They have been blindsided on the dubious goings on with banks simply because they turned a blind eye to the bonus culture and underhand manipulations going on. Now to cap it all they want to sell off part of the Royal Mail. I have completely lost faith in the Labour party, I'll not vote Conservative and the Lid Dems have made such a mess of York that it does not inspire to vote for them at the national level. So what will I do at the next election, well that will be a secret between me and the ballot box! So what does this rant have to do with picture, non except that it is a photo of a Royal Mail van passing The Lighthorseman pub in Fulford Road. I suppose you might just say that I saw red!

No comments: