Tuesday 3 February 2009

Quilt Museum Garden Progress January 2009


Apologies for the lack of postings recently, I have been a little unwell and did not feel like getting off my rear end to go and take photos.

Each time I pass the Quilt Garden a little more work has been done, much progress seems to have been made recently and Iget the feeling that only the small bed by the wall at the entrance is left for completion which should be sometime soon. It will be interesting to see how it progresses through the flowering season this year.

3 comments:

Christina S said...

Hope you're feeling better JGP, good to have you back.

I tried to visit the quilt museum on residents day, but it was just too crowded. Will try again another day.

yg said...

hi john, glad to see that you are posting again. have been wondering what could have happened. take care.

JollyGreenP said...

Thanks for your concern folks, I'll be at the doctor's tomorrow to see if he can get me right again. The paracetamol seems to be losing effect and I can't sit for too long before my ribs start hurting and I have to stand up or lay down for the pain to go, very strange.